Mimi & Brian Tie the Knot!

9-9-06 has passed! We are finally married!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Buckeye Uncles and Priorities

Well, it appears that a monumental conundrum has confounded my dear uncles on the Bobak side. It seems that those scurvy OSU Buckeyes are playing the big Texas Longhorns this Saturday night. I've already been asked if they can just tape the wedding and watch it later. :) But seriously, I think these fellow are really pressing for a TV and gameroom at the reception --- at the reception of a proud Michigan Wolverine! What nerve! C'mon, it's only number one in the nation against number two. But didn't Texas crush OSU last year, what's the big deal??

So, I can promise you there'll be no game on in the reception hall. Sorry, sports fans. Thus, I'm predicting a handful of tailgaters out in the parking lot. While I partially sympathize with their plight, I still hope it rains on them the whole time, until the reception is done. :)

Oh, and I guess we'll allow the DJ to announce the score occasionally ... as long as OSU is still losing!!

Go Blue!
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home