Mimi & Brian Tie the Knot!

9-9-06 has passed! We are finally married!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Updates + Happy 30th Mom & Dad!

So, this weekend a few more things were completed. I got my suitpants hemmed and some shiny black shoes with a matching belt. We also scouted out downtown a bit more for afterparty venues. The program and ceremony are nearly complete now, but we still have to work out a few more songs for the ceremony. And Mimi and I took some private lessons today ... lessons for what, you ask? Just wait and see...

Neither of us can believe it's only 12 days away now. We're both so busy with the planning, plus Mimi is busy with work and I'm busy with research and writing my conference presentation. It's going to be such an amazing relief on our wedding day to see you all there and all of our planning turning into reality!

This coming week, I'll be spending 4 days with my family (Mom, Dad, Nikki, Tony) in NYC as a little pre-wedding getaway as well as celebration of my parent's 30th anniversary. It's going to be hard to be away from Mimi for even that short of time ... we've really been spending all of our time lately on this. But, I will have my laptop with me, to manage the last minute details and practice my presentation. And when I return ... only one week will remain!

1 Comments:

  • You both have planned the details so well. This is going to be so much fun! Your big day will be remembered by all for its uniqueness. It will be a glorious day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home