Mimi & Brian Tie the Knot!

9-9-06 has passed! We are finally married!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pretty Dress and Tasty Cake

Mom and I drove out to Shaw's today for another dress fitting... it's really all coming together so nicely! The dress is pretty much my size finally (down from a 20!), although I asked for a bit more to be taken in so it's not so wide at the bottom. Mom looks beautiful in her dress and I think she may convert it to an outfit to wear out on the town once the wedding is over. One more fitting to go and we should be all set with my gown.

Mom and I then met Brian at the bakery (Sweet Occasions) where we finalized the cake. After looking through several books during a previous visit, Brian had drawn a picture on a napkin of what we wanted so it was kind of funny when he pulled the crumpled note out of his pocket and we presented it! The cake flavors will be chocolate with raspberry filling, white with Bavarian, and carrot cake (we listened to you, Liz and Mom Trease!).

-M-

(p.s. from Brian: basically, between the good-looking cake and the good-looking bride, you're gonna have a hard time focusing your attention. So, of the two, just remember the only one I'm sharing is the cake.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home