Mimi & Brian Tie the Knot!

9-9-06 has passed! We are finally married!

Monday, June 26, 2006

From Zero to 3 in One Week

So, in a previous post I was at a total loss and hopeless that I would ever find a proper suit for my proper wedding. And now, behold, I have three! And you better just hope that my dancing shoes and the DJ can keep up, because I plan on sweating through all three of them before the night is through!

On a related note, I'm going to S&K Menswear this coming Saturday to pick out the suits for the G-Men ... something with a little tone-on-tone stripe to tickle your eyes.

Bust-a-move, *B*

1 Comments:

  • So, since no one questioned why the heck I have 3 suits, I guess I have to point it out myself and then explain.

    Basically, after the bad luck trying to get my first option and having it slip out of my hands before I could buy it, I got really cautious. So, I bought every suit that even looked close to what I wanted, just to have 'em on hand. Then finally, BINGO ... S&K had just what I wanted. Now, when I get the chance, the other two will go back to the stores.

    So, sorry to disappoint, but NO, I won't be going through multiple wardrobe changes ... sorry. :)

    By Blogger Mimi and Brian, at 7/19/2006 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home