Mimi & Brian Tie the Knot!

9-9-06 has passed! We are finally married!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Gift Registry!!!

Mission accomplished! Brian and I returned to Bed Bath & Beyond today and completed our gift registry. It was a little difficult....I mean, what's our house going to look like when we grow up?? Plus, did you know that not all pots and pans are the same? Charles, the wonderful guy that helped us, asked which one of us was the cook...poor guy, he received two blank looks in return. Actually, both Brian and I would love to cook more but our kitchen is just so small. Dad got us a subscription to Bon Appetite for Christmas which has helped give us some ideas. But, I digress. We had a lot of fun registering and somehow, and I know this sounds hokey, but somehow it made the wedding and marriage and the whole moving on to the next phase of our life together thing seem very important. I never really thought of it, but it brings us that much closer to establishing "our life" together.

Serious stuff aside, I fatigued way before Brian did. Suddenly I felt like the 5-year old little girl who had been dragged to Monkey Wards by her mom and my eyes began to roll back into my head. Meanwhile Brian, trigger finger ready, was asking what I thought about spice racks.

So, family and friends, if you would like to take a peek at our registry, go to: www.bedbathandbeyond.com . Oh, one of the handy things about BB&B, in addition to being able to giftwrap and ship items selected online, via phone, or in-store, they hold on to our registry for 24 months after the ceremony in case anyone is looking for gift ideas later.

M

2 Comments:

  • Hey, kids. I checked out the BB&B registry. It is very well organized and I like the idea of seeing pictures first, then shopping.

    There are 3 Amanda Laymans! How about that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/24/2006 08:34:00 AM  

  • By the way, we're also registered at Sears. For the manly stuff, you know. Like hammers and grills.

    These links will take you directly to our two registries...

    Bed Bath & Beyond
    Sears

    By Blogger Mimi and Brian, at 6/13/2006 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home